Happy to announce the release of Fiori Accelerator for general usage. You can register and try 3 free apps with North Wind OData service.
What is Fiori Accelerator: Fiori Accelerator is a cloud based app with an advanced WYSIWYG editor which simplifies the Fiori App creation without writing a single line of code. The Fiori Accelerator itself is developed with Open UI5 and it is developed with a unique concept of UX where developers/users can feel the to be generated app while developing it. Developers/Users can simply map the fields in the UI and they can preview/download the generated code instantly.
What is offered with Fiori Accelerator? The first release offers the following features:
- Master-Detail application with Simple Form, Tab and Table Layout.
- Master-Master-Detail application with Simple Form, Tab and Table Layout.
- Dynamic property editor for the UI controls like Text, Link, Check Box etc.
- Tabs with nested Simple Form and Table layout.
- Dynamic configuration of Master page properties with oData fields.
- Dynamic configuration of Detail page properties with oData fields.
- Create form with all events and payload structure with routing from Master page.
- Edit form with all events and payload structure along with routing from Detail page.
How Fiori Accelerator is different from SAP Web-IDE / Eclipse IDE: Fiori Accelerator simplifies the app creation and it's not a replacement for SAP Web-IDE or Eclipse. We have identified the mostly used app types and generate the code in minutes which saves lot of development and testing time. The generated code can be modified and extended in SAP Web-IDE or Eclipse same as any other Fiori or UI5 project. We have done the all hard work to make sure the generated code is simple to understand and followed all SAP best practices and UX guidelines.
What is the road map?: We are working hard to support more complex scenarios and UI controls. Register with us to get to know more about latest updates and new release information.
Want to try Fiori Accelerator register here. Have more questions? You can reach us at email@example.com .